New Features and Improvements
CK Editor - Software Update
The CK Editor tool used to enter content into the webpages has been upgraded with the latest version of the software. The upgrade means ClubRunner web and bulletin design tools are up-to-date and current.
Fixes and Other Changes
- CK Editor: Previously, users accessing ClubRunner with Internet Explorer were able to re-size images in the editing field by clicking on a corner of the image and dragging and dropping to the desired image size. This feature is no longer available, to better support proper re-sizing in the Image Properties window, which maintains aspect ratio.
- CK Editor: The CK Editor used for inputting HTML content did not respect custom CSS uploaded by users. The software was updated to the most recent version, resolving this issue.
- Attendance 3.0: The Attendance 3.0 module was not accurately calculating Year to Date (YTD) attendance in some cases, as the calculation was based on Eastern Standard Time. This is now determined according to the club's time zone.
- Website Grace Period: ClubRunner offers a 30-day grace period for customers with overdue accounts. Some customers reported that their websites had been set inactive before the end of this period. This error has been fixed.
- Volunteer Lists: Volunteer lists could not be assigned to events, except on the event creation screen. This issue is now resolved and volunteer lists can be assigned to events after they have been created.
- District Executive Reports: District clients experienced an error in which the executive list report was generated with outdated data. This has been fixed.
- Story List: Thumbnail images on the Story List were overlapping their frame border constraints and obscuring text for some websites. This issue has been resolved.
- Custom Widget Previews: Custom Widgets did not display when users previewed a Bulletin or Web Page. This problem no longer occurs.
- Account Statements: Accessing the ClubRunner Account Statement page to view your balance and invoices returned an error message for some users. This now functions properly.