New Features and Improvements
District Version - Club Listing Export: This excel report of all clubs data has been improved to include additional information on the club including the meeting date/time, location, Club ID, charter date and club type.
Club Version - Download Member Data Report: Two new calculated fields have been added: Years of Service (Organization) and Years of Service (Club).
Admin Only Version: The Home Page link on the login screen can now point to a custom URL or be hidden altogether.
Zone Version: The Zone directory can now include inactive DG's in the list by selecting the inactive checkbox.
MyEventRunner Header: Now in MER, the header will remain active even when registration is disabled.
Bulletin Groups: Now you must clear the bulletins from its associated group before you can delete the group itself.
Email Message Center: Show all Emails toggle on the main list is now hidden for non-Site Administrators.
Email Message Center: Resending an email will now remove any recipients whose distribution list has changed. For example, active members who have since been terminated will no longer receive an email.
Attendance 3.0: The Monthly Club report has been updated. The report now has two new columns: Total Members at End of Month (Inc. Honorary) & Total Members Reported (Not Incl. Honorary). Only active members now get reported to the district.
Fixes and Other Changes
- Email Address Validation: Certain domain name extensions were not being accepted into ClubRunner; this has been fixed.
- Event Planner: For some time, members logging in to register were not being redirected properly to the registration page; this has been addressed.
- Bulletin 3.0: The Commitments section at the bottom will now be hidden if there are none to display.
- Attendance 3.0: Customized Attendance Report was giving a bad request when changing the date range. This issue has now been fixed and will display information for any date range.
- Attendance 3.0: Honorary members were causing calculation issues with Attendance 3.0 with regards to Exempted, Excused & LOA members. This has now been fixed, honorary members can no longer be added to Exempted, Excused & LOA groups.
- Attendance 3.0: There was an issue when applying a makeup to a member that it was closing the meeting automatically. This has been fixed, now when you apply a makeup to a meeting that was already open, it no longer closes that meeting. Note that you can still apply a makeup to a closed meeting, but it will reopen and recalculate it, then it will close again.
- Speakers: Speaker Photos were not showing for non-Rotary clubs. This is now fixed and will display the speaker photos properly.
- Website Designer: The Zig Zag theme has been updated to make all of the content easier to read.
- Facebook OG Meta tags: The tag og: title had HTML encoded tags in it, which displayed once a story was shared on Facebook. This has now been fixed and meta tags will be cleaned of any HTML tags prior to being passed over.
- Facebook OG Meta tags: When domain aliasing is enabled, the metatag in the source of the page should be aliased. Instead it was using the ClubRunner portal (portal.clubrunner.ca/ID). This was causing Facebook's scraper to have identification issues on the page. This has now been fixed to use the aliasing URL instead of the ClubRunner portal.
- Spanish Language: When using the Spanish language and trying to select a date you would get an error stating the field date must be a date. This issue has now been fixed so you can now select any Spanish date without any errors.
- My Commitments: The committee member listing was incorrect and has now been fixed.
- Zone Access Rights: This section was incorrectly showing duplicates and has now been fixed.
- Committees Module: Editing the description was not saving changes in some cases; this has been fixed.
- Dues & Billing: When using some currencies (e.g: Euro or CAD French), in the dues and billing module, it was not allowing values of over 999.99. This has been fixed to allow those currencies (Euro or CAD French) to enter values above this number.