Set up Automatic Integration With Rotary International (District)
Posted by David H. (Support) on 13 February 2017 03:26 PM
You can set your club to automatically integrate the member list with Rotary International, by opting in at their webpage. Follow the directions below to turn on the RI Integration Feature.
1. To turn on the RI Integration feature login to the Rotary Member Access webpage by clicking here. Your link will open in a new window. Sign in to your existing account using the fields provided, or click the Create Account button.
Note: Only the Club's President, Secretary, or Executive Secretary / Director may access this page.
2. From the menu bar select “Manage”:
3. From the Manage sub-menu choose “Club Administration”:
4. In the Club Administration screen scroll down to the “CLUB & MEMBER DATA” section and the “Update Club Data” sub-section; click on “Edit vendor partner organization”.
5. On the Manage Club Data screen scroll down to the “Partner Organisation” section and click on “Add Partner Organisation”:
6. To add a partner organisation:
A. Click the Partner Organisation drop-down box at the top of the blue area and select ClubRunner:
B. Click the “I Agree” button at the bottom of the blue section
C. Wait a few moments, and the Manage Club Data screen will re-appear, this time showing the Partner Organisation and a “terminate” link where you can terminate the authorization.
Note: There’s a 24 hour delay from the time a club opts in (authorizes the vendor) to the time the authorization takes effect. Authorizations are processed by a database procedure that is scheduled to run once a day.
On the District in ClubRunner:
1. Now, log into your District's home page as usual and go to the member area. Click on the For Clubs tab.
2. Next, click on the RI Integration link.
3. You are now on the RI Database Integration page. Click the box labelled Switch On Data Integration.
Note: If the box to check mark is not there, please verify that the Club ID Number is populated correctly under the Club & Info Settings page. Please read the article called View and Edit Club Information to learn how to do this.
Once you click on the check box to enable the RI database integration it performs a check. If the connection fails, a message will appear stating "The RI integration service is currently experiencing technical difficulties connecting to Rotary’s servers. Please try again later." If you receive this message please try again after an hour or more.
For further information click here to go to the Club RI Integration section of our Knowledgebase.