Set up Automatic Integration With Rotary International (District)
Posted by David H. (Support) on 26 July 2017 02:14 PM
You can set your club to automatically integrate the member list with Rotary International, by opting in at their webpage. Follow the directions below to turn on the RI Integration Feature.
1. To turn on the RI Integration feature login to the Rotary Member Access webpage by clicking here. The link will open in a new window. Sign in to your existing account using the fields provided, or click the Create Account button.
Note: Only the Club's President, Secretary, or Executive Secretary / Director may access this page.
2. Click Manage from the menu.
3. Below on the sub-menu choose Club Administration.
4. In the Club Administration screen scroll down to the Club & Member Data area and in the Update Club Data sub-section; click Designate a club management vendor.
5. On the next screen click Tell us which vendor you're allowing to update club data:
7. In the other drop down box select Rotary Club.
On the District in ClubRunner:
1. Now, log into your District's home page as usual and go to the member area. Click on the For Clubs tab.
2. Next, click on the RI Integration link.
3. You are now on the RI Database Integration page. Click the box labelled Switch On Data Integration.
Note: If the box to check mark is not there, please verify that the Club ID Number is populated correctly under the Club & Info Settings page. Please read the article called View and Edit Club Information to learn how to do this.
Once you click on the check box to enable the RI database integration it performs a check. If the connection fails, a message will appear stating "The RI integration service is currently experiencing technical difficulties connecting to Rotary’s servers. Please try again later." If you receive this message please try again after an hour or more.
For further information click here to go to the Club RI Integration section of our Knowledgebase.