New Features and Improvements
- MyEventRunner - Users now have the ability to issue an online refund for the original online payment transaction on MER events.
- Online Payment – Ability to use Beanstream’s advance security settings on bill payments for Club transactions and event registrations.
- Volunteer module 3.0 – Ability to create email templates to use when emailing volunteers or club members from within the Volunteers module.
- Volunteer module 3.0 – Visual enhancements to signup sheets on Home Page.
- Volunteer module 3.0 – Updates to signup logic for contacts using the same email address.
MyEventRunner: Refund Feature
You now have the abililty to issue an online refund for the original online payment transaction that occured for an event created within MyEventRunner. Depending on the payment processor, online refunds are applied right away. You will see a 'Refund' link appear next to the transaction on the Payment History screen.
Online Payment: Beansteam advance security settings update
Bill payments for club transactions as well as registrations for events created on Events 2.0 can be made using Beanstream's advance security settings.
Volunteers 3.0: Email Templates now available
Similar to the option available on the Email Message Center, you can now create and use email templates when emailing volunteers or club members from within the Volunteers module. Additionally, you also have the ability to customize the content of the confirmation emails available that are triggered for task signups or booking cancellations.
Volunteers 3.0: Updates made to the signup process
Based on your feedback about the Volunteers module, we've updated some of the logic behind the volunteer sign up process:
- The system does not allow the same contact to register for the same task more than once
- You can register different contacts with the same email address to the same task
- You can register the same contact to different tasks
- You can register different contacts with the same email address to different tasks
Fixes and Other Changes
- Volunteer Module 3.0 - Fixed issue that caused "AutoSend" to display as From Name in confirmation emails.
- Volunteer Module 3.0 - Firefox related UI issues in signup registration pages have been fixed.
- Website Designer 3.0 – Fixed issue with club logos not updating for Clubs enabled with international languages.
- Website Designer 3.0 – Removed extra gaps in story/news title display displayed in bulletins when author, brief and read more options were set as hidden.
- Website Content 3.0 – Fixed issue with new stories or custom widgets saved in the system by autosave functionality after users had clicked the Cancel button.
- Website Content 3.0 – Site page sequence no longer changes when site pages are updated.
- Website Designer 2.0 – Fixed issue with club logos not updating in the Home Page for images that included non-ascii characters in the name.
- eBulletin 3.0 - Fixed issue that allowed duplicate contacts with same email address to be added to the Bulletin Subscribers list.
- ClubRunner 2.0 - Committees, Subcommittees, Executive and District positions are now successfully carried over to the next year when the option "Carry over to next year" option is used.
- NonRotary District Version 2.0 – Fixed issue with Monthly Club Report link redirecting to incorrect ClubId therefore displaying incorrect attendance information for club.