New Features and Improvements
- Volunteer Module 3.0 – Ability to link Signup lists to events without registrations enabled is now available!
- Volunteer Module 3.0 – Updates made to logic behind Notification Settings page
- Volunteer Module 3.0 – Added limits to the number of groups, tasks and volunteers per task and active signup lists.
- Email Communication 3.0 - Updated behaviour for email communication sent to recipients sharing the same email address
- Email Communication 3.0 - Visual updates to the Email Stats page
- Email Communication 2.0 - Updates to 'Compose New Emails'
Volunteer Module 3.0 - Ability to link Signup lists to events, without having registrations enabled
Events no longer require the member/public registrations setting to be enabled in order for the signup lists to display on the Event Details page. This means that you can recruit volunteers without opening your event up for registration.
Volunteer Module 3.0 - Updates made to the logic behind the Notifications Settings page
Based on the feedback received from our Early Access Participants, the following updates have been made to the Notification Settings page, when sending emails to volunteers for the booking or cancellations to the signup lists:
- Help text has been added directly on the webpage
- Checkboxes have been added to enable email confirmation for bookings/cancellations
- If the checkbox is selected, the system will use the default email template unless prompted by the event chair to use a custom email template
- If the checkbox is not selected, email confirmations are not sent out
Volunteer Module 3.0 - Volunteer limits introduced
To help manage the volunteer signup lists, we've added the following limits to the number of groups, tasks and volunteers per task:
- Maximum of 12 active signup lists at one time
- Maximum of 10 groups per signup list
- Maximum of 10 tasks per group
- Maximum of 10 booked volunteers per task
Email Communication 3.0 - Updated behaviour for email communication sent to recipients sharing the same email address
Where emails and bulletins are sent to multiple individuals sharing an email address, the system will only send one copy of the email/bulletin out.
Email Communications 3.0 - Visual updates made to the Email Stats page
We've rolled out visual enhancements to the Email Stats page to give the page a fresher look and make the statistics easier to read. Hover-over popups have also been added to provide definitions for the text on the page.
Email Communications 2.0 - Updates to 'Compose New Emails'
For those that are still using the older version of the Email Message Center, you will now be directed to the newer Email System when you compose new emails. Past emails sent from the older version can still be viewed.
Fixes and Other Changes
- Website Designer 3.0 - Issues with the Version 3 Email Message Center for Mobile Devices have been fixed. In the past, users were unable to compose or select contacts from the recipient lists. For Android devices only, new help text has been added: In order for users to access the full CKeditor, they will need to change their mobile browser's setting to "Request Desktop site".
- Website Designer 3.0 - The District Calendar now displays District Events using EVP 2.0 in blue instead of light blue in order to differentiate them fromClub Events.
- Website Content 3.0 - We have increased the limit of migrated Site Pages to 250 to help avoid issues with missing pages during migration.
- Website Designer 3.0 - Display issues with migrated stories and site pages/related pages that included non-ascii characters in the title have been fixed. In the past, these characters were replaced with - (dash), resulting on “Page not found” errors.
- eBulletin Designer 3.0 - (For Spanish UI only) Issues with users not being able to drag and drop widgets into the Designer section have been fixed.
- eBulletin Designer 3.0 - Issue with Club logo included in Club Info widget not displaying on bulletins sent to Gmail accounts has been fixed.
- District Version 2.0 - Alignment issues on District calendars have been fixed.
- District Version 2.0 - The reference to the DistrictID has been removed from "Add Member" page to avoid confusion when the DistrictID in our database is different than Rotary's.
- District Version 3.0 - We have fixed the issue with broken links for Clubs accessed through the "Map of Clubs" page.
- District Version 3.0 - Ex-member's profile images now display on the "District Organization Chart with Photos" according to the Club's "Hide member photos for public" setting.