New Features and Improvements
- Website Designer 3.0: Ability to show/hide Website Sponsors from the Events List page
- Email Communication 3.0: For clubs on Version 3.0, the Email Message Center (version 2) has been officially retired
Website Designer 3.0 - Ability to show/hide Website Sponsors from the Events List page
You can now also add your sponsor ads on the Events List page! The Sponsorship module allows clubs to place text or image sponsor ads on their own website as a means of generating revenue. To view the complete list and choose which pages to display the ads on, click on the Sponsor Settings link from the Sponsors page. If the option for subsquent pages is turned off, the content on those pages will expand across what would have been the reserved right column meant for those ads.
Email Communication 3.0 - Email Message Center has been officially retired for clubs and districts on Version 3.0
For clubs and districts that have switched to Version 3.0, the Email Message Center (Version 2.0) has been officially retired, as mentioned in previous service update notes. All links to the Version 2.0 email pages have been removed. All your emails from the past 3 months that were in Version 2.0 have also been migrated to the new version.
Fixes and Other Changes
- Website Designer 3.0 - Issues experienced by customers with custom domains and pages that included just one special Unicode character are now resolved.
- Website Designer 3.0 - Fixed issue with the date field not updating when editing existing download files.
- Website Content 3.0 - Fixed Issue with the display/hide EVP or MER Club events option from the District Calendars.
- eBulletin Designer 3.0 - Fixed issue with the copy bulletin function not copying the widget properties from the previous bulletin to the new one.
- eBulletin Designer 3.0 (Non-Rotary accounts only) - Fixed issue with bulletin setting to display/hide member’s commitments on bulletins.
- eBulletin Designer 3.0 - Images included in "President's message" and "Club Information" Bulletin widgets are now successfully displaying in Gmail.
- eBulletin Designer 3.0 - Fixed the header style inside the Rotary Theme when displayed in the "Preview Bulletin before "send" window.
- eBulletin Designer 3.0 - Extra div tags around the banner image have been removed from the Bulletin "Rounded Corners" and "Classic" themes to help improve the look in Gmail inboxes.
- District Version 3.0 - For District accounts that are not online with ClubRunner, we have disabled the district link available in the Club Executives page.
- District Version 3.0 - Fixed issue for members assigned as owners for District Site Pages not being able to access the "Site Page Management" link on the District admin page.
- District Version 3.0 - Paddings for member's photo and designations have been fixed in the District’s Organization Chart page.
- District Grants 3.0 - Removed references to USD Currency throught module to cater to all clients
- District Version 2.0 - In the past, when a new club type was created and the integration box was unchecked; the District Launchpad counted the non-inclusive club as not integrated club. This issue has been fixed.
- eDirectory Reports 2.0 (Non-Rotary accounts only) - Editing content for existing custom eDirectory reports no longer generate errors.