How do I access and change my profile information?
Posted by Nabil Z. (Support) on 09 June 2017 10:42 AM
This feature allows you to edit and update the information within your profile. You can change your email address, phone number, password, login name, and more. Your profile contains details such as your address and contact information, as well as personal information you choose to share with your fellow club members.
2. Along the top of the screen you will see several grey tabs. Click on the My ClubRunner tab.
3. Next, click on the My Profile link on the blue menu bar.
4. You are now on the Member Profile screen. This screen contains your personal information, which may be shared with fellow members of your club. To add or update the information that appears click on the Edit button just above your personal information.
5. You can now enter your personal data into the fields listed, or edit existing information.
Note: Fields marked in red are mandatory. If you try to click Save when a mandatory field is blank, you will receive an error message.
6. When you are finished editing your profile, click Save. There are Save buttons at the top and bottom of the Member Profile screen. Click Cancel if you do not wish to save your changes.
Note: If you click Cancel, any new information you have entered will not saved.
There are 6 tabs on the member profile. Each one contains different information.
On this page it displays personal information about the member. This is useful to see if the profile is up to date. If you want to edit any of this information click on the Edit button and once done click Save.
Profile Picture: This displays a picture of you. To learn how to add/update your picture please click read the article titled How do I Change my Profile Photo?.
On this page it displays information about the Rotary and attendance. If you want to edit any of this information click on the Edit button and once done click Save.
Membership Details: This area shows the Club name, Rotary Member Number, Membership, Office, Sponsor, Membership Type, Classification, Date Joined Club, and Date Joined Rotary/Admission.
This page displays the biography of the member. If you want to edit any of this information click on the Edit button and once done click Save.
Public: This area can be view by anyone in the Club and District.
This page displays the Club Events, Volunteer Tasks, Meeting Responsibilities, New Member Program, and Current Committees you are in.
On this page it displays the Access Level, and Login Information, Member Roles and Custom Email Signature. If you want to edit any of this information click on the Edit button and once done click Save.
Club Access Level: This is the level of access the member has to the Club. For more information read the Access Levels article.
This page shows the member's Communication Preferences and Club's RI Integration Privacy (If you are a Rotary Club). If you want to edit any of this information click on the Edit button and once done click Save.
Communication Preferences: The member can choose not to receive certain emails. For more information, read the Email Privacy article.